The Electric model offers a continuous source of power and the ability to clean where gasoline units cannot. The 1.5 HP A.C., 60 cycle, single phase 110/220 volt motor operates at a constant 3450 RPMs. Unit includes a 100 ft. cable or longer, if required.
The Electric model provides a clean non-polluting power source, ideal for indoor use- however this does not mean it isn't suited for outdoor use as well!
The Power Vacuum is proudly manufactured in the USA using 100% Solar renewable Energy. The Elgee Power-Vacs are multi-purpose vacuums that can be used in various environments and for numerous applications. The Power Vacuums are maneuverable, durable and reliable. They can be used ideally on jobs up to 100,000 sq. ft. but no job is ever too small. At 40,000 sq. ft. per hour, the Power Vac saves you time and money by cleaning 12 times faster than manual broom and rake methods.
The Power Vacs are low maintenance. There are no moving parts such as chains or belts, no gates, hinges, or levers to complicate operations. The machine is always at the right operational height, ready to pick up any size object.
Their design provides increased suction, enabling the collection of dissimilar litter. A patented design allows objects outside the width of the machine to be vacuumed.
The Quick-Tilt design features a Snap-on Dolly assembly to allow the introduction of large objects into the airstream. It also holds an 11 cu. ft. capacity cotton fleece-lined bag, but maintains proper machine balance for titling. The collection bag also has a specifically designed zippered and screened vent for superior dust control. However, not recommended for fine dust or powdery dirt. See our Power Sweep model, which is ideally suited for those applications.
- Multi-purpose Vacuuming – Ideal for Indoors with Hard Surfaces e.g., Concrete, Asphalt, Finished Floors, Tile
- Picks up practically anything with NO adjustments
- Shop litter, paper, saw dust, straw & hay, glass, metal, insulation, foam packing material, food/snack containers, debris and more
- Used for: manufacturing plant floors, theaters, walkways, gymnasiums, lobbies, showrooms, carpentry shops, hallways, packing and staging areas, horse stables, etc.
- Not recommended for Fine Dust or Powdery Dirt – See the Elgee Power Sweep
To include but not limited to:
- Office Buildings
- Warehouses / Factories
- Textile Mills
- Horse Barns / Stables
- Shopping Malls
- Theaters / Playhouses
- Restaurants / Catering Halls
- Hotels / Resorts
- Electric (shown), Battery, Gasoline or Propane Powered
- Operates cleanly with no combustible fuels
- Available in Three Sweep Widths: 23”, 30″ or 40″
- Maneuverable – only 54″ Long
- Cleans up to 40,000 sq. ft. per hour
- Patented Tapered Intake – Side Collection
- Exclusive Booster Baffle – Picks Up More Difficult Litter
- Rugged, All Welded Steel Body
- No Chains, Belts or Unnecessary Moving Parts
- Impeller Shaft Guard – Prevents String, Wire, etc. from Wrapping Around & Binding on Shaft
- Snap-On Dolly Assembly – Carries Weight of Bag
- Exclusive Deflector -- Baffle Protects Operator
- Easily Transportable in a Mini-Van, Van, Trailer Bed or Pick-up Truck
- Low Maintenance 1 Year Warranty
Note: 23″ sweep width is a custom option and not standard
To assist with determining the right unit to use, visit our Model Comparison
Power Vac – Electric Powered
Ideal for Stable Useage
Pickups up Straw, Dry Manure and Other Bulk Debris
|1.5 HP A/C 60 Cycle Single Phase 110/220 volt Baldor Motor
||23”, 30” or 40”
Operates at a constant 3200 RPM
Includes a 100 ft. Electric Cord
Unit is equipped with a TB-01 Cotton Fleece Lined Filter Bag. **However, recommend the TB-03 Rot Resistant Polyester Felt Bag when used in Stables / Barns
* 23″ Sweep Width is a customized width and not standard
Hose Adapter (If you are thinking of adding a hose will possibly be added in the future, the Hose Adapter MUST be ordered on initial purchase; it cannot be added subsequently)
Models with the Factory Ready Instant Action Hose include the Hose Adapter
Picks up Warehouse Debris
Such as: Palette Slivers, Bubble Wrap, Paper, Cardboard Waste