The Propane model is ideally suited for outdoor, as well vented indoor area use as it provides one machine for dual environments. It safely operates on clean burning LP gas, thus it can be used in vented, indoor environments. Propane hardware is UL listed and meets or exceeds N.F.P.A. reg. #58. Primary and secondary reducers provide constant gas flow during operation, and halts gas flow when engine is not running. 6 HP Briggs & Stratton
or 5.5 HP Honda engines accept a 20 lb. vapor withdrawal tank (not included).
Proudly manufactured in the USA using 100% Solar renewable Energy. The Elgee Power-Vacs are multi-purpose vacuums that can be used in various environments and for numerous applications. The Power Vacuums are maneuverable, durable and reliable. They can be ideally used on jobs up to 100,000 sq. ft., but no job is ever too small. At 40,000 sq. ft. per hour, the Power Vac saves you time and money by cleaning 12 times faster than manual broom and rake methods.
The Power Vacs are low maintenance. There are no moving parts such as chains or belts, no gates, hinges, or levers to complicate operations. The machine is always at the right operational height, ready to pick up any size object.
Their design provides increased suction, enabling the collection of dissimilar litter. A patented design allows objects outside the width of the machine to be vacuumed.
The Quick-Tilt design features a Snap-on Dolly assembly to allow the introduction of large objects into the airstream. It also holds an 11 cu. ft. capacity polyester felt bag, but maintains proper machine balance for titling. The collection bag also has a specifically designed, zippered and screened vent for superior dust control. However, the Propane Vacuum is not recommended for fine dust
or powdery dirt
. See our Power Sweep
which is ideally suited for those types of applications.
- Multi-purpose Vacuuming – Outdoor & Well Vented Indoor Areas; Hard Surfaces (e.g. concrete, asphalt) or Artificial Turf*
- Picks up Practically Anything with NO Adjustments
- flat stock, paper cups, cans, glass, sand, leaves & grass clippings (on hard surfaces) and more
- Used for: air craft hangers, loading docks, walkways and covered storage areas, etc.
- Convert from Vacuum to Blower for leaves and grass clippings
- Not recommended for Fine Dust or Powdery Dirt – See Power Sweep
* Depending on condition of artificial turf and adhesion, the artificial turf could be damaged. Contact us at 800.742.0400 to determine if the Elgee Power Vacuum is recommended.
40″ Propane Powered Vacuum Model
To include but not limited to:
- Parking Garages
- Sports Complexes
- Downtown Shopping Areas
- Shopping Malls
- Amusement Parks
- Propane (shown), Electric, Gasoline or Battery Powered
- Operates Clean Burning LP Gas Safely for Vented Areas
- Available in Two Sweep Widths: 30″ or 40″
- Maneuverable – only 54″ Long
- Cleans up to 40,000 sq. ft. per hour
- Patented Tapered Intake – Side Collection
- Exclusive Booster Baffle – Picks Up More Difficult Litter
- Rugged, All Welded Steel Body
- No Chains, Belts or Unnecessary Moving Parts
- Impeller Shaft Guard – Prevents String, Wire, etc. from Wrapping Around & Binding on Shaft
- Snap-On Dolly Assembly – Carries Weight of Bag
- Exclusive Deflector Baffle Protects Operator
- Easily Transportable in a Mini-Van, Van, Trailer Bed or Pick-up Truck
- Low Maintenance
- 1 Year Warranty
To assist with determining the right unit to use, visit our Model Comparison
Clean Burning LP Gas for Vented Areas
Ideal Alternative to Gasoline Power Vac
|6 HP Briggs and Stratton Engine
||30″ or 40″
|5.5 HP Honda Engine
||30″ or 40″
Unit is equipped with a TB-03 Rot Resistant Polyester Felt Bag
Propane hardware is UL listed and meets or exceeds N.F.P.A. reg. #58.
Primary and secondary reducers provide constant gas flow during operation
and halts gas flow when engine is not running.
Hose Adapter (If hose will possibly be added in the future, the Hose Adapter MUST be ordered on initial purchase; it cannot be added subsequently.)
Models with the Factory Ready Instant Action Hose include the Hose Adapter
are available to enhance any of the Power-Vacuums. Many of these accessories enable cleaning in different environments; for example: Instant Action Hose, Leaf Blower Attachment, Magnetic Bar Assembly, 20 lb. Vapor Feed LP Tank, Tow Bar and more.
Custom Accessories, to meet unique or customer specific solutions, are available upon request.